What Do Storage Cabinets Cost?
Kitchen is one of the most important parts of your house, for sure. There is no doubt that to make a kitchen much more efficient and functional, you will need the best storage units. There are different types of cabinets available in the market for storing different utensils in your kitchen. Cost of the storage cabinets depend on the type of cabinet you are looking for. One of the best storage unit options is pull out storage cabinet. To know more about the cost of storage cabinets and how to choose the right one for your kitchen, read on.
How much does storage cabinet cost?
The cost of the storage cabinet can vary from one cabinet to another depending on the types, materials use and the size of the cabinet too. Based on the factors, the cost of kitchen cabinets can vary from $2,500 to $24,000. But there are some new cabinets with enhanced technologies and styles. These cabinets can have a price ranging from $4,000 to $13,000.
- If you are looking for the low-end cabinets which are mostly available in ready-to-assemble design, they cost around $2,000.
- If you are looking for low-end average cabinets with semi customization options available to fit your kitchen needs, then the cost can be $4,000 to $6,000.
- If you are looking for high-end cabinets which are available in semi-customized or fully-customized option, then it can cost about $13,000 to $15,000.
- If you choose to buy the high-end cabinets with complete customization, then you have to pay about $24,000 or more according to your customization.
The cost of the storage cabinet depends a lot on the manufacturing process too. The manufacturing process can be of three types – ready-to-assemble, semi-customization and full-customization. While the ready to assemble storage units are the cheapest ones, fully-customized cabinets are the costliest one. It completely depends on your choice, budget or preferences, which one you will like. Another factor that can affect the cost is whether you want to replace the kitchen cabinet or you are installing a new one. Replacing the cabinets requires uninstalling the previous one and thus it can cost extra. You may have to pay an extra labor cost.
Choosing the right storage cabinet
When you are choosing a storage cabinet for your kitchen, you have to consider some of the important factors. These are:
- Materials: The first and foremost thing that you have to consider is the material of the storage cabinet. It has to be made up of a good quality material for kitchen cabinet to ensure better durability, sturdiness and longevity. The good news is that there are a lot of options available when it comes to choose the right material for the storage cabinet.
- Best units: Besides the material, one of the things that you need the most is the right storage unit. The pull out storage cabinet is the best option. Here you will get options like under sink pull out sliding organizer, pull out dish rack or the pull out basket for storage. You can also choose the revolving units which can be quite convenient. You can choose the ones that you like the most.
- Customization or ready-to-assemble: The next thing that you need to figure out is whether you want a fully customized cabinet or a ready to assemble one. You can also choose the semi-customized one. The fully customized cabinets have more benefits as they are made to fit your kitchen perfectly. But even the ready to assemble cabinets can be quite handy.
All these factors play a major role in the total cost of the storage cabinet. Installation charges can be different depending upon the service that you are hiring for your work.
To end this article, you have to know that the kitchen storage cabinets are important part of the kitchen. Without these storage cabinets, it is not possible for you to store the essential utensils, goods and other things that are needed in the kitchen. Venace Kitchen Storage offers the best quality storage options for your kitchen that you can surely check. These options are available at different price range and can cater to different needs too. You just have to pick the right one which is best suited for your kitchen needs and the structure of your cabinets.